Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Customer Field in Point of Sale OpenERP

Hello ,

In OpenERP 7 there is no option of selecting partner(or customer) in 
point of sale module.There are customer field is available in "pos.order" model. so i added a field in POS GUI so customer can selected from pos interface.


What this can do
  • Can select customer in pos Interface
  • Can see total of all order of customer(with and without tax)
  • Can see last 10 order total (with and without tax)
  • Customer in Receipt (And also Print)
  • Customer also saved in pos.order object
you can do this by changing some code in js files of pos. Openerp-web documentation is now available on Doc.OpenERP

Have a good day.
Save Paper, Save Trees.

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! In case you don't see my youtube comment, i was wondering you were willing to share any details or code of how you did this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same , i need table instead of fetching customer info , Can you please , would u like to help me ?

      Thanks

      Delete
  2. Good Work Parth. Congratulations. I'm interested in the same feature for the POS. Is it possible for you to share the patch code so I can apply it to my POS module? Maybe you have it in a launchpas branch.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    I have read your all post on your blog,according to me this is one of best refrence to point of sale pos web. I hope you will post more best articles in future.
    You can also read my articles posting related to point of sale pos
    http://www.ginesys.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ,
    I have read your all post on your blog,according to me this is one of best refrence to software for retail site in web.
    I hope you will post more best articles in future.

    http://www.ginesys.in/product/retail


    ReplyDelete
  5. Posist Technologies Point of Sale (epos) a web based point of sales system designed to help Sweet Shop POS & Fast Food Billing Software with keeping track of customers, items, sales and stock. This web pos works great for restaurant, Café, Bakery, sweet shop, food outlet, QRS businesses that use cash, check, or account numbers for their sales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need this feature in point of sale module can you help me ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Could you contact me to implement this very nice feature ^^

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete